Menu

Monday, September 17, 2007

Old Faces, New Love

At first I was going to write about my new project.
Then there was a news that got all my attention.
Not the news of the Phuket plane crash (although that scared me quite a bit).
The news I'm talking about affect a much smaller number of people.
In fact, it doesn't affect me or anyone but the 2 people involved in this story.

So it is the story of two people.
One I do not know much about.
The other is far from the person I once knew.
It seems that they're in love and that they're pretty happy about it.

Then why should I care? A couple I barely know are in love.
There are a lot of other couples in love I barely know out there.
In fact, I should be happy for both of them.
And I am, to some extent.

What really matters is ... the degree of weirdness I feel toward the incident.
Let's just say it's weird and it certainly makes you feel weird.

That's it.

May all be joyful.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy for them too..

    May there be no emails in their lives.

    May their love flourish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. May there be no emails in their lives <- - as in "the" email



    All hail hi5

    ReplyDelete