Menu

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Annual Report


[image by: dujarandille @ flickr]

One year and one day, that's how long I've been working at this place. My ex-boss told me when I asked to quit my old job that it was not my kind of job. She said she didn't think I could be here for long. Well, one year is not really that long and certainly does not indicate that this is the job for me. There were some moments that I truly loved this job and there were others that I completely shunned it. But I think it is true for any given job.

The last 366 days passed through my life so quickly. I've had the opportunities to travel to places I hadn't been to and probably never would - a lot. I've got to do things I'd never imagined I would do. Over 100 new phone numbers were added to my mobile's phonebook. And, to my delight, I've discovered a pleasant role as a mentor to my few subordinates.

I cannot say for sure how long I will continue working here; perhaps long, perhaps not. But I do think that life is a process of discovering yourself, and no matter what you decide to do, if you get to learn a little something from that decision, you won't be lost.

2 comments:

  1. พลาด entry นี้ไปเพราะหัวข้อ

    อ่านแล้วรู้สึกสงบนิดๆ ทำไมก็ไม่รู้

    ...

    หนึ่งปีมันผ่านไปไวจริง

    ReplyDelete
  2. นั่นสิ ตอนเขียนเสร็จก็รู้สึกเหมือนกัน

    ReplyDelete